[THIN] Re: Wyse 3125 and Mouse Cursors

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:07:14 -0000

Jay,

The 3125s have RDP built in , did you test with that ?

We found that the 3125s ran far better via RDP or pre version 8 ICA clients
back in 2004 (we ditched them soon after because they were ....).

There are these Articles that Citrix provide btw
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX108274&searchID=16614456
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX108275&searchID=16614456
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX107238&searchID=16614456

BTW if you have the ICA 9 Client on the 3125's they now do session sharing
and seamless apps.