[THIN] Re: Workstations won't grab TS CAL unless Administrator

  • From: "Steve Raffensberger" <sraffens1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:42:28 -0400

Most likely, when the ICA client was installed on the image source machine,
it was done by an administrator who then logged into a server to test it
out. This would have gotten a CAL which is now being distributed to all your
image recipients.

You may have to remove the CAL as well as change permissions.

When creating the image, it would be good to check for and remove any CAL's
before capturing the image. Also, check that the image doesn't lock the
Citrix workstation ID which makes multiple clients appear with the same
name. Printer autocreation hates that.

Raff