[THIN] Re: Workspace control missing

  • From: "Chua, Wilbert" <wilbert.chua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 11:13:55 +0800

Hi, just recently work on this issue, wonder if this help...
The Workspace Control on the server is there but missing on most of the
clients... Uninstall the ICA client on the client PC, delete whatever
ICAClient folder left, install the new v.8 ICA client, the Workspace Control
is back!!! Cheers...