[THIN] Re: Workspace control missing

  • From: "ThinFan ." <thinfan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:59:30 -0700

When you take over a Desktop and look at Client Name for the session is it
that new WI-GUID id?

I haven't worked on MPS3.0/WI much lateley but I have a feeling that the new
Client ID of WI-SomeGUID is related to keeping track of the session for
Workspace control.

Good Luck with that, and let us know how it goes.

ThinFan