[THIN] Re: Word cannot load the e-mail envelope

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:15:40 +0100

Word cannot load the e-mail envelopeCouple of thoughts. You have probably tried
them but i thought id ask.

Have you seen the Office 2000 version suggested by MS ?
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=260623

If you create a new user from scratch can you generate the problem ?
Do you use folder redirection ?
What happens if you take an affected user and (make sure you back up first)
cleared their application data folder and any other redirected folders.
Have you tried creating their profile from scratch ?
Does the issue occur on only one of your servers or happens on all ?

Contact MS and ask for a fix. Office 2003 is current.