[THIN] Re: Woohoo Citrix creates a static client url

  • From: "Foster, Bill" <Bill.Foster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:31:55 -0400

Very cool man

Bill Foster

Systems Engineer, Sr.

Wellcare Health Plans

X1158

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 10:40 AM
To: THIN
Subject: [THIN] Woohoo Citrix creates a static client url

I made the suggestion in the Citrix Communispace for Citrix to create a
static redirect page to Citrix.com/clients.  The marketing team listened
and now you can point to this on your WI page and have your help desk
direct your users  to http://citrix.com/clients to get the client they
need!

Score 1 for Kenzig!

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com

This email is confidential. This email message and any attachments are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is
proprietary, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure, and may be Protected
Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of this message. If you are a
regular recipient of our emails, please notify us if you change your email
address.