[THIN] Re: Wireless Devices

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:59:59 -0500

we run 802.11b with our nurses' tablets.  About 15 devices per access
point.  One access point services each wing but they only need access
in the hallway.  Access in the room is not as good.  We use cheap
D-Link access points and they have been fine for a couple of years
now.

We have not had any problems with it.  ICA has run just fine.  To test
our range we just mounted an access point and started walking down the
halls to see how far we could get.

Greg