[THIN] Windows was unable to load the registry

  • From: "Shankar, Shiva" <sshankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:25:54 +0800

Hello,

I'm getting bellow error message in my citrix server , how to resolve
this issue. Most of our users getting this problem. When I checked in
server memory & rights are good.

Windows was unable to load the registry. This is often caused by
insufficient memory or insufficient security rights.

 DETAIL - Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested
service.  for C:\Documents and Settings\uvxd105\ntuser.dat

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva Shankar S