[THIN] Re: Windows clients

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:31:15 +0100

It doesn't make them completely 100% tamperproof but if you install
Shelaunch on a Windows PC you can replace the explorer shell with a simple
list of configurable buttons. We've used it on 300 Windows XP machines used
as dedicated radiology viewers with no security or tampering issues. If you
need more than 5 on-screen buttons I have an updated version that handles
10.

Angus