[THIN] Re: Windows XP SP2

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:38:48 +0100

Just put it on, an I'm getting errors from XP whinging about being unable to
load my profile off the server.. Guess SP2 and Novell dont wanna play nice!

Slight update.. held my breath and updated the client to 4.9 with SP2 - now
appears to work fine, but upgrade at your peril :) That client version messed
up an NT4TSE MF1.8 server here!

Andrew
--o--

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20