[THIN] Re: Windows XP Client

  • From: "Shawn" <shawn.tooley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:55:55 -0400

Hello all...

Quick question:  I have a Windows 2000 Terminal Services enviroment and
cannot get a Windows XP Professional client to connect with it.  I get
that the server is unavailable and then a licensing message in the
server event viewer is logged.  I can then take a new Windows 2000
laptop and connect fine.  Anybody seen this happen before with XP?
Thanks...

Shawn Tooley
Senior Network Engineer
MCSE, MCP, CCNA, ASE, CCA, A+ Certified Technician
ComputerMixx
(330)264-5383 Ext:231
shawn.tooley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx