[THIN] Windows Update problem

  • From: Jason Miller <jmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:19:00 -0400

Anyone having problems w/ windows update on their Citrix servers after
applying the latest Windows patches?  I'm looking all over, and can't find
anything specific.  Just curious if I'm the only one seeing this.

MetaframeXP 1.0 FR1
Win2k Sp4
Error:  0x8DDD0018

Thanks in advance.

This weeks sponsor: SuperSpeed
Try Us To improve performance along with other agents!
FREE 30-day Trial!
http://www.superspeed.com/servers/computing.php?ID=100