[THIN] Re: Windows Search

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:05:05 -0500

*I'd have to say this free search tool I've been using is pretty ....ing
nice.  Have never tried publishing it though. *
*http://fsl.sytes.net/ssearchxt.html*

*It does let you set a lot of settings in the interface as far as how it
looks and what it shows in the setup.  Doing it in change user /install
mode might be the trick.  Someone test and let me know how it does.  It is
SUPER FAST!
*
**
*Jim Kenzig