[THIN] Re: Windows Search

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:55:34 -0500

*For the program I suggested just paypal the guy a buck to get the full
version. There is a cool desktop program he has called FSloader also, I
used it to clean up my desktop and put all the programs in tabbed groups.
Pretty nice. You can set it to 1 click launch the shortcuts then.  This is
nice when you are connecting to your computer via your iPad and 1 tap
instead of two launches what you want to run.
*
*Jim Kenzig
web: http://www.kenzig.com*
*Facebook: **http://www.facebook.com/kenzig*<http://www.facebook.com/kenzig>