[THIN] Re: Windows Installer Service

  • From: "Bernd Harzog" <Bernd.Harzog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:48:01 -0500

Hi Andrew,

We noticed the same thing - so we fixed it (not only for our MSI package
but for all of them). Go here:

http://www.rtosoft.com/pages/downloads_TS.asp

Click on the "Useful Software" link on the right side of this page, and
then right click on TsiExec to download this utility. Install and run
this utility on your terminal server and viola, you will be able to
install MSI packages over a session.

Cheers,

Bernd Harzog
CEO