[THIN] Re: Windows Installer

  • From: "BRUTON, Malcolm, FM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BRUTON, Malcolm, FM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx>,"'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:10:00 +0100

Ok last update I promise....

We had performance issues a while back running seamless windows.  Citrix
support got us to rename a DLL sehook20.dll so Citrix would not use it.  It
would appear that when you start IE it requires this file when the color
depth is high enough.  A proper fix is included with hotfix 89 for Windows
2K so I've had to test that.  Looks a lot better when you add the registry
fix for sehook20.dll and now my IE via ICA does not launch the windows
installer!!!

Malcolm