[THIN] Re: Windows Installer

  • From: "Fojut, Joseph A." <Fojut.Joseph@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 11:38:02 -0500

Malcom:

I just encountered this with a 2003 build and FR 3.  You may want to look at
article CTX102844.  The registry fix did not solve the problem and I had to
reinstall Citrix with the .mst file from this article.  The reinstall fixed the
problem but it did trash a number of my print drivers (random and not all of
them) on the system.

Joe