[THIN] Windows Exporer issues

  • From: "Chris Fraser" <chrisfraser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:49:04 -0800

=20

Hi there all

Servers are Win2ksp3, MF XPe FR2

When running published windows explorer, the windows are not updated
properly when a network drive is mapped using 'Map Drive' in
explorer.

The drive maps OK but the window does not refresh automaticaly. After
a manual refresh, the drive shows up on one side of the explorer
window but will not show up on the other.

I've tested using RDP, the console and a published desktop. The drive
letters refresh automatically and display on both sides of the
exporer window. The problem only occurs when I run explorer published
on it's own.

Thanks

- -----
Chris Fraser