[THIN] Windows CE based Thin Print feedback

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:26:29 +0100

Hi
Im looking at some Thin clients that have Thin Print built in.
This is not an excercise in product bashing , just a simple bit of feedback for
myself.

I am interested in any feedback with regards to Thinprint on Windows CE devices.
I have had experience of older versions of Thinprint but have stuck with
Uniprint for the last few deployments.From previous experience Uniprint was
real simple to install and ThinPrint was ... interesting.

I really like Uniprint but there is no Windows Ce client which is a real shame.

I am looking at ThinPrint with the sexy ChipPc's and possibly a Neoware

regards