[THIN] Windows 7 - 77 tips

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:41:04 +1100

This article has been around for a little while now but for those who haven'y
read it:

http://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/magazine/2009.10.77windows%28en-us%29.aspx

77 tips for windows 7. Quite informative. XP mode is very intresting for those
who haven't used it.
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Thu, Nov 26th, 2009 at 2:33 AM, Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have been given more invites to Google Wave.  If anyone needs/wants
> one,
> let me know.
>
> The people I invite don't seem to be getting invites of their own to
> hand
> out though.  not sure what that is about.
>
> Greg

//www.freelists.org/list/thin
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist