[THIN] Windows 2k Terminal Server - Accessing Internet Problems

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:12:03 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone help me? I have a Windows 2000 Advanced Server with Terminal
Services where every Monday between 7am and 8am its preventing my users from
accessing the internet. A reboot seems to solve it once it's happened, but a
reboot an hour before (6am) doesn't stop it from happening.

Short of running Snort on the server and some form of keylogger to see what
all the users are doing (which I don't think they'd be happy about), I'm
stumped as to what I can do next.

Any suggestions?

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or