[THIN] Re: Windows 2008 - Xenapp 5 - JRE?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 02:18:53 +1000

you LEGENDS - i only had a 64 bit java installed - its now working - THANK YOU!

Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:31:57 +0000
Subject: [THIN] Re: Windows 2008 - Xenapp 5 - JRE?
From: berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greg's right, you need to install the 32bit version as well.

2009/12/2 Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>

the latest java 6 should do it.  it was java 5 but the latest update changes
that to 6 since sun has dropped 5.  I think you need to load 32 bit java even
on a 64 bit server.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:21 AM, James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

can anyone point me in the direction of the working version of JRE for windows
2008 64bit XENAPP 5
ive tried a few from www.java.com and the installed keeps failing...

why cant citrix just include it like they used too?scanjam

Australia's #1 job site If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK

Use Messenger in your Hotmail inbox Find out how
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/hotmail/article/823454/web-im-for-hotmail-is-here