[THIN] Windows 2008 Printing enhancements for Citrix

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:32:28 +1000

Hi

Ive been informed Windows 2008 has some Printing enhancements.  We have
numerous issues with Printing in our Windows 2003/Citrix Presentation Server 4
environment and we were looking at purchasing ScrewDrivers to fix this.  If I
upgrade the Citrix farm to Windows 2008 with Citrix 4.0 will my Printing issues
dissappear?

Are the Printing enhancements in Windows 2008 enough to fix all Citrix Printing
issues or do we still need third party printing solutions.  Im hoping Windows
2008 has enhancements around universal printing and printer compression

Thanks

It's simple! Sell your car for just $40 at CarPoint.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F859641&_t=762955845&_r=tig_OCT07&_m=EXT