[THIN] Re: Windows 2003 SP2 Issues??

  • From: "Richard Wykes" <Richard.Wykes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:18:10 -0000

Is there a fix for the "beep"?

Richard

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Chad Schneider (IT)
Sent: 21 January 2008 21:22
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Windows 2003 SP2 Issues??

Listen for the "beep".  :)

>>> On 1/21/2008 at 3:17 PM, <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

Im looking at installing Windows 2003 SP2 on all my Citrix Servers.  Im
currently running Presentation Server 4.0 with Windows 2003 SP1.

Are there any issues that anyone has experiened after upgrading to SP2?

Is there a particular order in which I should perform the upgrade (ie
zone data collector first)?

Did you re-install the latest HP Support Pack after installing SP2?

Thanks

________________________________

Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com.au. It's simple!
<http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http://secure-au.imrworldwide.com/cg
i-bin/a/ci_450304/et_2/cg_801459/pi_1004813/ai_859641&_t=762955845&_r=ti
g_OCT07&_m=EXT>

This is an email from the CPP Group Plc, Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA;
telephone +44 (0)1904 544500.
This message may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient,
you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you
have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or
telephone and either
return or destroy the original message.
The CPP Group Plc accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this
message after it has been
sent by the original author.  This email has been scanned for all viruses by
the MessageLabs Email Security System.