[THIN] Re: Windows 2003 Performance Issue

  • From: Jay Moock <jpmoock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:18:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who replied to this topic.  While I
didn't find the solution I was hoping for, I believe
that the solution that Claudio mentions below will
work best in our environment.  It's probably best to
have people wait an extra 30-60 seconds at
logon/logoff then have them expierence delays several
times a day when they open applications.

One question - what program are using using to do the
copying?  I tested ROBOCOPY and XCOPY and found that
XCOPY seemed to perform slightly better.  I found that
I could get all the functionality that I (think) I
need by using the /EXCLUDE and /D parameters

Thanks again,
Jay