[THIN] Re: Windows 2003

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:35:24 -0800

Not to mention, I get to choose which type of car to drive. :o)

Currently, Microsoft licensing is NOT about who is "Driving".  It's =
about what is displaying.  In 2k3, it can be Named License...  But 2k3 =
isn't quite out yet.  And of course to make it even more confusing, =
applications will have a different licensing model.  So will the =
workstations and depending on when you purchased the workstation OS.

Joe