[THIN] Re: Windows 2003

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:37:48 -0800

I agree... Can you imagine if you had to pay the Car Manufacture a =
license for each person that rides in your car.

Joe

From: Stansel, Paul [mailto:Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]=3D20
Posted At: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 12:08 PM
Posted To: TheThin
Conversation: [THIN] Re: Windows 2003

Hey, I'm keen on named user TSCals.  Given the number of different
workstations my users hit (no matter how many times you tell them, they
just don't grasp that they are burning a license!) it would be
beneficial.  Now if they'd adopt the same model for Office apps....

-Paul

per-device=3D20