[THIN] Windows 2000 Terminal Services install problem

  • From: "Gary Holbrook" <gholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:46:39 -0500

For some reason, when I go to add\remove programs and try to install terminal
services...the machine acts like TS is installing, and then bails out of the
install without an error and tells me to reboot.  It never copmletes the
services registry key installation, and never actually installs the data files.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Gary