[THIN] Re: Windows 2000 GPO Templates.

  • From: EKhnaser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:14:08 -0500

You can use the regular GPO that come with Active Directory. Now if you
want these GPO to only apply to Terminal Services, put all your Terminal
Servers in one OU and apply a LOOPBACK Group Policy on that OU. LOOPBACK
Group Policy means the policy applies to the machine only so anyone logging
into that machine will get the GPO Applied.

Eli

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Chris Lynch"   |
|         |           <lynch00@xxxxxxx|
|         |           >               |
|         |                           |
|         |           07/08/2002 11:59|
|         |           AM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to thin         |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->

  |        To:      thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  |
  |        cc:
                                                  |
  |        Subject: [THIN] Windows 2000 GPO Templates.

Does anyone have any Windows 2000 Active Directory GPO templates that apply
to Terminal Services?  All that I have found are the ADM templates on
TheThin.net that are for Windows NT 4 Policies.

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406

confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any further disclosure or use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly
prohibited.  If you think that you have received this e-mail message
in error, please delete it and notify the sender.