[THIN] Re: WinXP SP2 (BETA) breaks NFuse?

  • From: Frederic Allaert <frederic.allaert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:05:02 +0100

Nope, Enhanced Security Configuration is not listed...
Additional findings:
1./ IE => Options => Advanced doesn't show any new related flags...
2./ I just went through the new .ADM files delivered with SP2,
and although there are a few new items that relate to IE and security, I
couldn't
find any options to manage these unsafe file types, or to enable/disable
this
warning dialog entirely...

weep.
Frederic