[THIN] Re: Win32 Version of ICA Client 9.0 has been publicly released 4/26/0 5.

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

Citrix just has the PNAgent posted at the link at:

http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=2755&downloadID=20523&pID=186

This is the link you get to from the link on the home page to the Clients page
if you click on the version 9 client.
If you look at the bottom of this page though,  there is a drop down that says
OTHER Clients.
You can choose the web client or the Program neighborhood version 9 client
download from this choice. Why they chose to break it out this way is beyond me
but looks like they are really pushing the PN agent.
The Program Neighborhood 9 client direct link goes to:
http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=2755&downloadID=20542&pID=186

and Web client choice goes to:
http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=2755&downloadID=20569&pID=186

JK

Thin Fan <wrote:
Appears that Citrix broke the Link you can use in the Downloads
section to get the 9.0 ICA Client.

Here is a working Link:

http://download2.citrix.com/FILES/en/products/client/ica/client9.0/Ica32Pkg.msi

ThinFan