[THIN] Re: Win32 PNAgent 9.230 launches multiple 800x600 sessions.

  • From: "Waller, Tom" <twaller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:00:49 -0500

I called CTX support on this.. While I was on hold, I downgraded my PN
Agent to the 9.0 version and it started working..  So I then did an
upgrade to the 9.230 and it kept working.  May have been a buggy install
the 1st time but during the time it did not work, the Session Options
Tab under PN Agent Properties was just blank.  It didn't even show the
options for display/audio or Windows key combination.

Thanks,

Tom Waller

MTM Technologies, Inc.

System Consultant:  MCSE, CCEA, CCI, CCIA

San Francisco, CA  94105

Learn More at MTM.com <http://www.mtm.com/>

_______________________________

The information contained in this electronic transmission, including any
and all attachments, is intended solely for use by the individual(s)
and/or entity(ies) to whom it is addressed and may contain
attorney-privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
named addressee, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission, or any and all
attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by return electronic
transmission and destroy any and all paper copies.