[THIN] Re: Win2k3 SP2

  • From: Adam Thompson <adwulf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 03:39:10 +0100

2009/4/2 ananth padmanabham <isap004@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I would like to know what problem i will face after installing SP2,
> Do I get any application issues?
> Do i need to install any Citrix patchs after SP2 installation ? and etc...
> Our Environmnet

I've seen some problems caused by the RSS/TOE functionality installed
and enabled with SP2.

Update your NIC drivers and firmware when you do the SP2 update,
especially if they're using a broadcom chipset.

Also, take a read of http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945977

--
AdamT
"..Buy the upgrade and you will see if we have fixed your problem, and