[THIN] Re: Win2k spooler issue

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:17:22 -0000

This issue has cropped up a quite few times now on this forum and should be
considered a
mandatory FR3 update if using the UPD II.

Have you got the following hotfix ?
Assuming you havent ... im sure it will correct your issue.

      Document ID: CTX102359
      http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?entryID=2862&categoryID=120

http://support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/2862-102-10463/XE103W2K016.msi

regards