[THIN] Re: Win2k spooler issue

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:24:09 -0600

I have thought about it, but our problem is that we are an ASP.  We deal
with customers all over the country that already have there PCs in place and
we do good to get the citrix client installed on them.  Trying to implement
another software like that would be a logistical nightmare.

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Texas