[THIN] Win2k SP3 and Citrix SP3/FR3

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:16:07 -0400

I have been following these threads for a few months cautiously and I am ready
to take my servers to this level.

For those of you who have been down this road already, what order would you
recommend doing this all in?  When and what hotfixes need to be installed in
the process?

Thanks!

Greg
This weeks sponsor - IDP ServerBoss
Restrict, Manage and Control Access to your applications
and other valuable Citrix,  Windows NT, 2000
and 2003 Server Resources
http://www.serverboss.com/default.asp?partner=thethin