[THIN] Re: Win2K to WIN2k3

  • From: "Newman, Phil" <Phil.Newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:12:06 +0100

Clean build is certainly the way to go - if your hardware is the same - use
some sort of imaging program to image the build once you are happy with it.

If not - then you are looking at building a base image of 2003, and running
sysprep which can then be imaged and pushed out to the servers, following
that running scripted installations of Metaframe, and the applications.

Upgrading the server is not the way to proceed.

All the best,

Phil