[THIN] Re: Win2K TS - printer mapping for HP OfficeJet 5100 S eries, running on WinXP client? - OFFLIST

  • From: "Leone, Michael" <MLeone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:24:19 -0400

Sorry about the private reply going to the list - musta screwed up my
cutting and pasting. Anyways, as the link shows, HP does list a 5100 Series
Officejet. I did check out printingsupport.com, but .. well, I have an NT 4
user who is using an OfficeJet G85 that doesn't connect using any of the
entries listed on that site - she connects as "HP OfficeJet G series" -
which is not one of the ones listed there (they all seem to list a lower
case g, with a number - 85, 95, etc). So perhaps that list is somewhat
incomplete. Altho it is a great resource.

Michael Leone, Systems Administrator
Philadelphia Contributionship
210 S. 4th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19106
< mailto:mleone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mleone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
V: 215-627-1752 x1282