[THIN] Re: Win2K RDP w/ SP3

  • From: Mario Villarreal <MarioV@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:22:30 -0700

interesting.  we are running into a similar issue with Filemaker.  You can
print to some printers, but not others.  Same symptoms... "looks" like it
goes through but nothing prints out.  We're using MF1.8 on W2K machines with
recently installed SP3.  Doh!!.. didn't even occur to me that it could be
sp3