[THIN] Win 2k Licenses

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:07:08 -0600

Ok this has probably been mentioned before but here goes again.  We
purchased a 5 user Win2k server pack a while back and built a test box up.
That box has long since been trashed several times.  It no longer exists.  I
tried building another sytem up last week and when i go to register the
licenses or whatever MS calls it.  I couldn't. It tells me the license has
already been used.  Do I have to call microsoft to be able to use these
again?

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445