[THIN] Re: Win 2003 Suggestions

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:39:15 -0500

I always like to kill them during a migration for a couple of reasons

1- its just plain cleaner and you know everyone is fresh

2- it's a great excuse and there is no better time. Migration and new
systems is the ONLY reason a user will generally put up with mass
changes

3

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect