[THIN] Re: Win 2003 Suggestions

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:48:03 -0500

Working on them now.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp
Office 312.372.7188
Mobile 815.325.7618
email roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk Blose [mailto:Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 2:30 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Win 2003 Suggestions

Anyone compiled any suggestions for configuration settings yet for
Windows 2003 server? We're getting started on a rebuild and I plan to
use W2K3.

Thanks.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for
Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease,
including Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES
PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/