[THIN] Re: Win 2003 SP1 and 4.0?

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 07:54:12 +1200

I have mine going with SP 1 and PS4.  No issues so far but it has only
been a few days and I don't have live users on it.  Unfortunately, i
am required to use SP1 whether I want to or not so I will let you know
how it goes.

Greg

On 5/17/05, Chris Grecsek <cgrecsek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone know if the myriad of issues with Windows 2003 SP1 that affected XPe
> 3.0 also affect Presentation server 4.0?
>

> I'm looking to setup a lab and a base server image and am trying to decide
> whether to include SP1 in that image. My gut tells me no.

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com