[THIN] Re: Win 2003 & Internet Monitoring

  • From: "Maribeth Kennedy" <mkennedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:15:39 -0400

Yes, try Pearl Software's Echo product:

http://www.pearlecho.com/index.html

Thanks,
MBK

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Rick Lite
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 6:27 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Win 2003 & Internet Monitoring

Thank you for your feedback.  I have gone in a Win2003 direction to start
with (after the install blew up the Win2K partition).  I now have to provide
the ability to monitor Web activity, email, IM, etc. on Terminal Service
sessions.  My customer's existing solution doesn't work in a TS environment.
Does anyone have any experience with a TS plug-in that can monitor on a user
by user basis?

Thanks,

Rick