[THIN] Re: Win 2003

  • From: Torben Claus <torben.claus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:10:02 +0100

we got 11 2003 TS with OfficeXP (MFXPa FR3) and there is one IBM
Server (the Rest is HP)
and this funny Server reboots itself from time to time (there are no
entries in the logs)
- so i think it depends on the hardware (and yes the IBM is "full"
3003 compatible)

The rest works great - got some problems with "lost" Printers
everytime the user logs in
- but this is fixed ;)

Greetings

http://www.seamlessplanet.com