[THIN] Re: Win 2003

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:39:44 -0800 (PST)

I'm just specuating, but I believe that as long as you
have XP's RDP client (which will install on any win32
box) you'll have all of the features.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/rdclientdl.asp

> I can't find any information on the minimum client
> requirements for TS 2003=
> .  M$'s site seemed to indicate that some of the
> elements of TS would not=
>  be available without XP as the client.  Any of you
> know?

http://shopping.yahoo.com
Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79