[THIN] Wierd XP problems

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:13:08 -0600

We have several servers in a farm tha have started giving us problems.  One
thing that happens is this. If you open the Printers folder, the CPU jumps
to 100% and the server basically locks up.  No errors or anything in the
event vwr.  Also the servers just stop responding. Randomly we loose the
ability to connect to them.  They are all getting really slow.  Its real
flaky. I can't find anything wrong with them that just jumps out at me and
there are no errors. Any got any ideas on this one?

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445