[THIN] Re: Wierd CMC issue

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:53:05 -0500

Any users who wish to shadow must be part of the local Administrators
group on the machine that shadow is running from. I've don't recall ever
reading that in print anywhere, but experience show it to be true.

As someone else mentioned, you must also give the "Shadow" right to the
appropriate group/user on the ICA connection that the shadowing user
will be using.=20

than buying more servers.