[THIN] Re: Why the Out of Office replies?

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:09:31 -0400

You are not doing anything wrong.  There are people who join lists and
are unable or unwilling to use the Out Of Office Auto reply feature.

This is just my opinion.

I have belonged to the list since 1999 and it was and still is that way.
The content from this list far out weighs the hit delete key and create
exception rule tasks that I need to perform to enjoy the list.  Actually
the content here is so good, that I am not sure I would unsubscribe if
the list began to send virus's to the list members.  I would just use a
spare PC and really good anti virus software.

Keep up the good work Jim!

Jeff