[THIN] Re: Who actually uses....

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:53:34 -0500

I have the same question on IM and NM.  I have just taken the Citrix course
2621 on
IM, RM, and NM. What kind of packages are others using with IM. One
limitation appears
to be that you are not suppose to deploy packages which stop and start the
IMA service. Is anyone
using this in addition to other technologies such as SMS? Also, is anyone
using NM? All this
is is a plug-in for Tivoli or Openview. These same features appear to be be
better utilized
through RM.

Mike